Oh my gosh an award! How exciting is this! Maybe now I’ll count as famous and Sam Palladio will want to marry me… 😉 Thank you One-Way To Health for nominating me for this, it’s my first nomination of anything bloggy as I’ve only been here a month so it’s super exciting! Please take a look at her blog – she’s got some great recipes and helps explain the basics of nutrition:)
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- If you could go back in time, what would you change?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What is the thing you love to do the most?
- If you had to leave your home and move somewhere else, where would you go?
- What is your favourite movie of all times?
- What is your dream job?
- If you were to go on a desert island and you could only bring one food with you, what would that be?
- Do you listen to music when you write your posts?
- What do you like to do on the weekends?
- Do you blog everyday?
- Name one person you are extremely thankful for and without whom, you wouldn’t be where you are today.
- I’m a firm believer that our experiences make us who we are so I don’t think I’d change anything. I’d be too worried that changing the past would alter the present! See what happened in Back To The Future?!
- Somewhere sunny, surrounded with love and dogs I hope. Hopefully with a job I like and a house of my own 🙂
- I can’t actually pin it down to one thing! I love to read, cook, learn, laugh and dance!
- I would definitely move to the USA – I’ve always wanted to live there! Preferably somewhere in the South, near the sea. I wasn’t born for the UK weather, it’s too cold most of the year and too unpredictable. Also if I lived in the South I’d be able to wear my cowboy boots without judgement, and I’d meet people who actually knew country music!
- Ooo this is a tough one – I’d say either the Blindside or Dead Poets Society. I love them both but in different ways. Sorry – I can’t pick!
- If I could get paid to read all day, whilst being cuddled by a ton of fluffball puppies I would be in heaven. My dream is to rescue old dogs from shelters so they can live the last bit of their life out happily. If I could do that and still have enough money it would be amazing! In the real world though I’m actually training to be a wedding/events planner so one day I’d like to run a business from home.
- Enchilada’s… Specifically these
- It depends on what I’m writing about! If it’s a book review then I like to be able to think clearly so if my house is quiet, I’ll leave the music off. If it’s a post on next weeks new releases, or a crafty post then music it is! My spotify alternates between country music (where I attempt to line dance around the room) or musicals (where I take centre stage in a performance of Les Miserables).
- Ah weekends, the best bit of the week! I do whatever it takes to destress from what work put me under that week. I get sad if I think I’ve wasted the weekend as it makes Monday so much worse!
- I try to but it doesn’t always happen! 😦
- I am so thankful for my mum – She’s always there for me, even when I’m being a pain in the butt, but she loves me anyway haha. She’s funny, kind, generous and taught me so much. Plus she gave me my sister!
- What made you start your blog?
- Dogs or cats?
- Where do you live, and where would you like to live?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- I’m baking you a cake – what would you like?
- What’s the best experience of your life so far?
- If you got the chance to talk to a famous dead person who would it be?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- What famous mystery do you wish you knew the answer to?
- If you had to change your name to anything, what would you pick?
- Glorious Panic
- Payton’s Book Thoughts
- She Latitude
- Life of Creativity
- Nut Free Nerd
- Dippy Dotty Girl
- Beauty And The Flawed
- Pink For Days
- The Happiest Pixel
- The Quiet Knitter
- Bella Blogs Because Books